Saturday, January 24, 2009

window shopping

huh...what an exhausted day...today im going out for window shopping...hahah...got plenty of free time...im happy coz i can met my lect during my study...spent 2 hours wif him...hohoho...got a lot of story which is good for me...he give me an advise also...hahah....
hmmm...chinese nw yr is just around the corner...so today's jpj make a big bang on the road...hahha...
1st my frends and i went to a huge shppg cmplx...well in kuching its considerd huge, but in kl its just a small shpg cmplx...but i still proud of it...the shppg cmplx called The Spring...its kind of a place for mr. many money...hahha..since its just window shpg, idont give a damn about it! hmmm...while wandering around, my eyes just couldnt stop searching for a hobby shop, i found 1, but its not a hbby shp as i thought...its just a toy shop and i start search if there's any gundam model kit. hmm...i found it at a small corner, but its dissapoint me coz there's nt much choices of gundam kit, moreover it tooooooo expensive :(
later on, going to Boulevard Shopping Complex, its more like a family one stop shppg cntre...hehe...cant find any hobby shop also...but i still nt give up n look for anthr shppg cmplx...i found i hobby shp, but its a remote control hobby shp n the shop still got gundam kit to sell, but it just a small part of it. i search for the gundam 00 latest model, but the shop didnt hv 1. huh...its so hard to find hobby shp in srwk...
what am i bubbling about?hmm...whtevr...this is my blog rite...so i just wanna share what happens around me.
here's the link if u wanna browse the shppg cmplx i visted today :

http://www.thespring.com.my/

some i cant find web link of the shppg cmplx i cant find...actually lazy to search coz tire already...heheh...tht's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment