Friday, August 26, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!


To all my Muslim reader I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Not to forgot to all my readers who support me direct or indirectly happy holiday during the Eid Mubarak. For those who drive/bring their family back to kampung(hometown) drive safely. Lastly, I would like to ask your forgiveness in case of wrong info that I've gave, wrongly type someone's or something name, harsh of language and all that unseen sin I have done, I truly sorry. May Allah blessed in whatever good deeds that you done. Happy holiday and again, Selamat Hari Raya!
An evergreen song for those who cannot go back to their hometown during hari raya, Dendang Perantau by P.Ramlee.
And this song might touched your heard a bit, and I felt the same too...cause this year I'm not going back to my kampung :(
I know it's hard to hold back the tears, but what's more important is to ask forgiveness from your parents, to all of your sibling, relatives, and friends out there. Thanks for dropping by. Note that I will not post any topic during Hari Raya and I will be on the blog again after 1/2 week of hari raya. Owh, not forgetting my close friend, Henshin Riders, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin, 0-0.... :P
Just a friendly reminder :
1. Do not overspent your money or you'll be out of money after raya.
2. Do not eat too much cause it will makes your body over worked, have to digest everything that you eat.
3. Remember, drive safely - drive smart not hard!
4. All the above ^^ thanks for reading and dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment