Sunday, June 24, 2012

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Titus - Work In progress

After a long break from my last project, the HG Dendrobium, I bought a new kit which is not in my plan to get it. Bought it at Heng Kim Trading, a place I always prefer to buy new gunplas ^^ I won't regret anything cause this kit is awesome with it's details and each part of the kit have it's own segment. 1 thing that disappoint me is the palm, it's not like the good old MG line gundam which you can close or open the palm as you wish. In this kit, if you want to do other palm mimic, you have to detach and reattach other palm style. You guys can see all the runners and manual HERE. I'm just too lazy to take pictures of the runners and the user manual :P
This is the box art
 Finished with the head. I kind of amazed with the construction of the head. It is improved!
 Finished with the chest and the waist area. Took me about 4 hours to finish the job. The waist part I finished it next morning after having my breakfast!
 Today, I'm finished with the legs part. It's huge! I have to admit the AGE MG Gundam line series is awesome! Will continue to build this kit tomorrow, if only I have enough time.
Well, that's it for now. I will post other images when I'm done with the shoulder part. Plan to slow build this kit ^^ see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment