Saturday, September 26, 2009

raya aidilfitri '09

this year hari raya im going back to my home town...mukah...it is about 10 hours from serian...but it's a good journey even dou i'm exhausted...my bro and i took the bus on the last day of fasting month...heheh...the next day (20.09.09) is raya...so i was sooo excited...i met all my relative and 'bermaaf-maafan (apologise) to our parents, siblings n relatives after the raya prayer....the second day of raya, my bro and me ride a bike to visit our grandma graveyard, and those who alreaday gone in peace to recite / sedekah the 'yassin'.
after that, it's time to 'beraya'...he2...so this is some pix of it...

my bro...
 
my bro n me...
 
my family n relatives...
 
me.... :)
 
nice pose ehhh???
 
relatives...again??
 
aaaaaa????


1 comment:

  1. Abang senior.. Wah.. Ade blog jugeee.. Huhu.. Muka rosdi tu mcm penah tengok laa.. Chung Hwa jugak eh??? Hehe..

    ~ Selamat hari raya.. =)

    ReplyDelete