Sunday, September 13, 2009

unlucky for the last minutes

huh...today im going to kuching to buy a pair of shoe n after that my frend n i went to the spring shopping mall...after shopping we went to taman sahabat, tabuan height...so....together we went to pizza hut to break fast...
after break fast...we decided to go home..so i start my car....zooooommmm....on the way home...there's was a road block....huh! i forgot to use the seat belts...so i pull the seat belt n use it in flash...nut still the police trafic asked me to stop my car...so i stopped by the road...the policeman came n asked for my i.c n licence...i gave my i....n....still the officer give me the ticket(summon)...u know why? coz i forgot to switch on my head lights...damn! it cost me rm40...wether or not...it is bettet thn summon for not turning on the head light n it will cost u rm200...so i said...ok give me the summon in lowest amount...so he said...i'll give u the rm40 for not using the seat belt... both of us agreed n done! moral value for today is : SWITCH ON THE HEAD LIGHTS OF UR CAR B4 UR DRVE!!... -fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment