Monday, September 27, 2010

GN-009 Seraphim Gundam Completed!

As promised, last time I posted unfinished of my Seraphim Gundam. Now, the kit is completed! I also promised that I will share what is 'hard' to assemble this kit. Basically, it is easy cause the runners not much. The hard part is :
1. Have to press so hard to combined the two plastics.
2. Not so accurate as Bandai's gundam.
3. Some polycap is too small to fit the waist ball.
4. Waist ball is too large, have to cut/sand so that the polycap fit the ball.
5. Some part is too loose, e.g: elbow, knee and easily drop off.
6. The plastic easily break. I broke the V fin holder while cut out the plastic.
 Okay, that's the reason why counterfeit/bootleg product can't beat the original product! Bandai is the best gunpla company that built model kits for pleasure. Agreed? :) Ok, now I would to present you guys the finished kit. Noted that I did not make any modification to this kit. I just snap fitted it. I'm just a collector anyway :)
 Here goes nothing :
Seraphim Gundam Gimmick









Ready to transform to Seravee Gundam backpack!
Ore ga henshin suru!!! hmmm...where did I heard that? :P



Ta daaa~~~

Combine with Seravee Gundam




No comments:

Post a Comment