Sunday, September 26, 2010

GN-009 Seraphim Gundam (TTHongli)

Hmmm....a few days ago I went to Kuching city. I thought that I just wanna gunpla window shopping, so, I went to Wisma Satok (Game Station) to look for a new stuff there. Well, nothing interest me. After that, I went to Kenyalang Park, or some of you called it China Town. I didn't plan to buy any bootleg gunpla there, but it surprised me! There's a bunch of bootleg gunpla on sale. So, I didn't think twice, grab 1 and went to the counter and pay. HAHAHAHA...a bit happy cause starts to gunpla again :). Ok, this is the box open and the content of it.
Box art
Box opened
Seraphim Gundam details
Change to Seravee Gundam backpack.

Gimmick fo the Seraphim Gundam.



2 runners, 1 polycap, 1 foil sticker

Manual

 Above is the content of the kit. Well, as usual, everything is include. I built the kit till the waist only for now. Here's some images of it. Kinda 'hard' to built this kit. I'll give the reason why I said 'hard' later :) just wait for my next post!






Ok guys, until my nex post!

No comments:

Post a Comment