Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MG Figurerise 1/8 Fang Joker, Accel, Skull

This Kamen Rider FangJoker will be release on February next year with the price of 3,990yen.



For March release of the MG Figurerise in Kamen Rider W series with the price of 4,725yen is the Kamen Rider Accel.

 Accel!!Vroooommmmmm!!!!
CycloneJoker : Let's go Terui! I don't wanna let the dopant get away this time!
Accel : Alright2...just give me a moment...I don't seems to find the key..... ^^; just a joke ;p

This is the latest and will be release really soon and it's on January next year. It the Kamen Rider Skull. Selling price is 3,990yen.
 YOU! Yes you! don't try to run away from me!
 Huh~~~I'm looks cool in this hat right?
 Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero!
Huh~~~at last! My job is finished!
All dialogue is just for fun only,do not take it serious! All images and info are from GA Graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment