Sunday, December 26, 2010

S.H Figuarts Weather Dopant

S.H Figuarts Weather Dopant from the famous Kamen Rider W series. One of the dopant that have the ability to control the weather. Price for this figure is 3,675yen.
Front, rear view

 Face


 Chest
 Waist, skirt
 Arm
 Leg

 Details on the shoulder
 Weapon
 Accessories/extra palms
 Come~~~defeat me! HAHAHAH...
 Well, no one dare to fight me?I'm invincible!!!
 I am No.1!
 Wait! Someone coming! Come...I've been waiting for this moment!
WD: Hmmm~~~ is that all you got kamen rider W?what a waste of energy!
KR W : He's just too strong for us to fight...what's the next step?
WD: You too? wanna take a revenge on me???you're still an amateur to avenged your family!
KR Accel : Damn it! I can't loose here~~~
 WD: Wha...whatt form is that?
KR Xtrem : Xtremeeemmm...haiyaaaaa!!!!
 WD : Argghhh!!! I thought you're dead! Can't believe this happened to me!!! AARRRRGGGGHHHH
KR Trial : Eat my bike's tire you ugly dopant!
 WD : Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I can't believe my journey to conquer the world has ended here~~~~aaaaaa....
KR Trial : You should know that heroes always win and save the earth!
All dialouge above is created by me to makes you guys fun to read besides looking at the images only. All images and info from Hacchaka. Hope you all like it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment