Saturday, February 19, 2011

GUNDOOM, The Best Bootleg Gunpla?

I've already knew about this bootleg gunpla. It's one of the best china made plastics model kit. This brand most likely the nearest competitor besides TT Hongli/GoaGoa. I've been reading and looking info about this kit. Some say it is better than the original Bandai's gunpla kit. Let's give an example, the RX-93 Nu Gundam. I read some blogger who blog about this kit said that it is much more better than Bandai's Nu Gundam. Here's the Gundoom RX-93 Nu images. I can guaranteed you can see the different right away!




Bandai's RX93-Nu Gundam :


 Can you guys spot the differents? I bet you all can see the different already ^^ The differences of these 2 kit is:
1. Gundoom got TWO fin funnels but bandai's gave 1!
2. Gundoom got TWO bazooka and bandai's gave 1 also!
3. Gundoom got more details on the kit but less in bandai's RX93-Nu gundam.
4. Articulation - Gundoom got more & bandai's less articulation.
That is to name a few of the differences between these two kit. I already saw this kit at my favorite store, Hengkim. I also got an info from Hengkim Trading that the next project is RX-93 Hi-V gundam. Some images that I got from Hengkim.






Looks awesome eh? Thanks to Hengkim Trading because he ordered this gundoom and I might wanna get 1 of this. Blog that posted this topic : My Gunpla Harem and the original source of Gundoom RX93-Nu : MC Model. Huh~~~ a long topic to read eh? Those who lived in Kuching area, don't forget to visit Hengkim Trading at Level 2 of Crystal Commercial Centre (BDC Everrise) Kuching,Sarawak for this kit and other gunplas! BTW, thanks for viewing ^^

3 comments:

  1. I am currently selling the nu gundam at my website: http://gundamcentral.weebly.com/

    I will be selling the hi nu when it releases later this march

    ReplyDelete
  2. i browse ur website...it's a great website...you got a lot of gundam choices...maybe i would like to order from you :) the price also very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stupid. for the bootleg one they obviously used two model kits in the display.. also HG models suck. Get a Master Grade.

    ReplyDelete