Saturday, February 19, 2011

WIP1 : HG 1/144 Throne Drei

Hi all, this time I'm not posting a news or rumors about gunpla or kamen rider stuff. It's been a long time that I didn't post any of my gunpla kits in this blog. So, I decided to post my own gunpla kit. It's a bootleg of TT Hongli HG 1/144 Throne Drei kit. This kit has been postponed quite a long time because I don't have any idea to modify/repaint the kit. Easy to say, this is my 1st time to repaint my kit. I already sand off some uneven parts   of the gunpla. Here's are the images of the kit after I applied the black prime base. Sadly, my can spray finished in the middle of the progress and this mean I have to stop my repaint job.
After the black primed :






After I left it dry, I turn for the other side, but can't continue with the prime work because my spray can already finished! Noticed something? I think you guys know it. The spray can color is to shiny/glossy & I don't really like it. But I think it's ok because it's just a prime color. So, some parts still in it's original color.






I cut this part and makes it more sharper than the original.
I asked my friend what color suitable for this kit as I don't have any idea yet. 1st, I planned to color this kit with blue, but my friend suggest it should be white. I kind of interested it that. So, the color scheme would goes like this custom over flag :

 Well, if you guys got something to share/opinion about this, do leave your comment at the comment section or the shout box. Thanks for viewing ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment