Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review : Robot Damashii Aile Strike Gundam

Review of the Robot Damashii Aile Strike Gundam. This line is good in term of proportion, articulation. For me, there's a little bit 'unpleasant' view in this product. I believed most of you will noticed that the paint some time out from it's frame. I will show you what it's mean later. Now, just enjoy this review. Source : Hacchaka. Price : 1,485yen.
Front/rear with the aile pack

 Head/face...hmmm...why does I felt like the V fin is just too big and the face is too small...hmmm....
 Chest
 Skirt/front armor
 
  Leg/feet, shoulder/arm




Armaments/weapons
 Display base
 Some action poses






Well, I prefer buy the 1/144 kit rather than this one ^^ Alright all, thanks for dropping by :) owh...I almost forgot, I mentioned the 'out of frame paint' just now right? You can see clearly at the V-fin, hand and some other part of this kit. Click the link given to view more images and clearer view of what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment