Monday, August 31, 2009

dinner @ D11 Steamboat

hmmm...this is my 1st time went to steamboat. it makes me shocked coz tht place full of chinese. i tot my brother bring us to a non halal restaurent, but i was wrong... ;p hehhe, whn my frends n i arrived thre, i can see lot of customer, i think this restaurent famous for its steamboat. heheh, so, we took a table n ordered our drink. for the 1st timer like me, i dont know wht to do. i asked my brother to lead n shows us how's steamboat r served. heheh... now i know tht steamboat u can choose whtevr meal u want and add as many time as u wish...wow! this is owesome! hehe...we took lots of meal n eat as much as we can...huh...it makes my stomach to burst...heheh...but i dont care!!
the best thing bout this D11 steamboat is thy charge u only rm18 n u can eat as much as u want! that is cheap! i would like to go thre again someday. thanks to my bro coz introducing tht place to me. so this is some pix tht i wanna share wif u guys...

 
steamboat starts!!
  
  
table full of food!!
  
my bro...the person tht intro this place to me ;p
  
end of eating... mess 1
 mess 2.. ;p
after we done, we're going home n have a good sleep! ( coz eating too much) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment