Sunday, August 30, 2009

from kcg to miri

hi all, it's been a while since i posted my story...heheh....so this is a journey of me which i 'fly' frm kuchg to miri...my home town...hehe...i kinda miss a lot coz its been almost 2 yrs im nt seeing my home town...i miss my fmly sooo much...the 1st day i arrived @ miri is spent my time talk to my dad, mom, little brothr n my sis...thre's a lot of story tht i missed. my2...miri have changed a lot...the surrounding n developmnt also in progress...as far as i remembered, miri is just a small town tht u can xplore in jusrt 1 day, but now...it changed! i remembered a place tht i always 'lepak' become 'bigger', i mean thy add a new wing to the shoppg complx  n i almost lost in tht shppg cmplx ;p thnk god tht i brought my brotr wif me...he's the touris guide...heheh...
i dont wanna talk too much...so here's some photo tht i would like to share...

 
kuching international airport
  
imperial mall
  
mega hotel
  
interior of imperial mall
  
on da way to imperial mall
  
yu lan plaza, n i tot ths is a shppg cmplx, but its not...hehehe
  
bintang plaza, widen the shppg cmplx in progress
  
boulevard shppg complx
this is the new wing of bintang plaza miri(pix below)
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment