Friday, August 21, 2009

holidayyyy...n fasting month....

starting this saturday school holiday will begin, this is my opportunity to take a rest n playing wif my plastics. heheh...well u know, got a lot of free time... ;p
hmmm..during this holiday i already planed to go to toys world. in miri...hehe..just want to look around. its been a long time i didnt go back to my home town...so i will take ths opportunity to take window shppg n site seeing...heheh...
besides tht, i cant wait to see my mom n dad...huh...i think i hvn't seem thm for 1 and half yr already...damn me! im just always dissapear to no whre n suddenly appearly way to far frm my hme twn...heheh...like now la... ;p...
ok...tht enuf of my 'celoteh' today.
happy holiday to all and for all muslims in the world happy Ramadhan n hope all the good comes to you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment