Friday, July 9, 2010

1/48 Mega Sized Gundam

As u all know, this model released on March 2010. I forgot to post this topic in my blog. Today I just wanna share a bit about this huge gunpla. This mega sized gundam got it's own specialty. It can be assemble just by hand and u dont need tools! The pieces which is attached to runner are thin so that you can easily remove it. Every runners provided are given an icons to indicate which part should it be placed. This kit also included 'Double Separator' which can be use as 'cutter'. When it done, it is about 37.5cm (15inch) tall and equipped with huge beam rifle and shield! I wanna get 1 of these as my collection! Wanna order 1? HLJ got it in stock! Go and grab one!
 RX 78 Mega Size Gundam art box.

 Details...


 Below is the indicator icon, double separator...


 
Can be snap fitted from the runners...that's easy..


Size comparison with other RX78




Action Pose!







 Thank you for viewing my blog! Until next time :)







No comments:

Post a Comment