Thursday, July 8, 2010

HG 1/144 Gundam Qan[T]

As u all know, the Gundam OO Movie is just around the corner. I cant wait to see it!  As far as i concerned,  only gundam 1/144 Qan[T] is released in the market. Others is still in progress I guess :). You guys can see the MS that involved in the movie here. I've saw the Qan[T] gundam is quite simple than OO gundam. I think this will give some room for modelers to modified the kit. Here's the gundam pix:


Above is our hero's mecha in the OO Movie. See...it's just simple model kit compare to OO gundam kit. In my point of view, I think it would have a massive power to eliminate enemy! hehehe... below is OO gundam pix :

 Above is OO gundam and the images is from HLJ and plus OO Raiser gundam pix here;

 Okay guys, that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment