Monday, July 12, 2010

Gundam OO Movie - CB-002 Raphael Gundam

As we know, images of the 4 Miester MS already out and of coz it has it's own specialty. I'm just curious about one of the MS, Raphael Gundam, this MS sure hiding something on it's back pack! This gundam pilot is Tiera Erde. Every MS that piloted by Tiera Erde sure got another MS in it. Eg: Gundam Virtue( Nadleeh), Seravee Gundam (Seraphim), and this makes me wondering is there another gundam on Raphael backpack? Hmmm...I still dont know yet! But I'm sure it's got something hidden on it! I saw an image that Raphael Gundam's back pack transformed to another gundam. I dont know whether it is true or not, but the possibility it can transform is high :). For those who might not know or forgot about Gundam Virtue and Saravee, here some pix of it :
Gundam Virtue unleashed Nadleeh




Gundam Seravee + Seraphim (It's backpack)



Here's some images of Raphael Gundam, look carefully on the back pack, I think it is can be transform. Here's I quoted some phrase from gundam wiki : " Some speculate that Raphael's backpack may be converted into heavy armor for the suit, reminiscent of both Seravee and Virtue."





Front View

Rear view

An image that I got, it shows that the backpack transformed into mobile suite.


 Well, I cant say much, just wait for the movie / latest update on the MS!

No comments:

Post a Comment