Monday, August 16, 2010

Interviewed with Ngee Khiong by Open The Toy

This is a great info for me and I think it is also a great info to all my fellow readers. I knew Ngee Khiong's blog before I got my own blog. I followed his blog for Gunpla information and others figure. I found that his blog so informative and up to date. I got this interviewed with Ngee Khiong info from Gundam Guy. I followed the link that he gave and I linked to Open The Toy blog. I read all the interviewed info from the blog. Now I pretty much know about Ngee Khiong although I haven't met him before :P. Well you guys can click this link and it will directly to the interview page, Open The Toy. Thanks for the info from my blogger friend :)
Image above from Open The Toy.
Hope that all of you can have some info from this interviewed.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the interview. THanks for sharing and linking it on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...i like it...good interview and i got lot of info from it. alright...no probs and ur're wlcm... :)

    ReplyDelete