Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Old Unimas Campus on Fire!

I was surprised and shocked when I read my friend's blog. She said that Unimas old campus on fire. Some said that is fire caused by electric short circuit. This building in very old and I think it may have the possibility of short circuit. I was one of the student there when my 1st year of study (2004-mid year of 2005) as far as I recall. This old campus reminds me of the good old days. Hmm...seems that it 'flies away' along with my history. I'm felt so sad this happened to the old campus. I got some images of the inferno from my friend's blog, Asmayla and Bemen Wong.




Just look at the picture...it is all burned out...I just read today's local newspaper the fire starts at 8.57pm and the fire brigade only can manage to put out the fire at 9.45pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment