Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/144 Gaddess TT Hongli by Zecharia & Collaboration with Hengkim

I read about this topic posted by Zecharia not long ago. He will built the 1/144 Gaddess TT Hongli and the kit will be displayed at Heng Kim Trading. This morning I browse his blog and saw the built and from what I read, this kit is great! Huh~~ it makes me wanna get 1 after I saw the finished work! I love the tips that he gave which is simple, yet makes your kit looks awesome! Well, speak less and here's some images that I 'borrowed' from Zacharia's blog. Hope that Zacharia don't mind I took a few images from his blog. Sorry for not contacting you for the borrowing the images in advance :P




Full WIP at Zecharia's Daily Updates. All images belongs to Zecharia's Daily Updates and I think this is a good collaboration between a gunpla shop owner and gunpla enthusiast! Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment