Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good bye 2010 Hello 2011!

It's 2011 already! 1st of Jan 2011! 2010 has bring a lot of memories for me. There's a sad time and there's also a happy moments that I cannot forget. The best thing that happened in last year is I got my lifetime partner, which is my wife now. This is among the best things happened in my life! It's been a year of marriage for me. There's tons of things that I have to settle and deal with. I know I'm not born to be a perfect person, but this imperfection of will teach me how to deal with everything that is coming my way. Anyway, I just wanna wish all of my friends, relatives, siblings. my blog readers and to all who know me. Hoping that this new year can bring a lot of happiness and it would be a joyful year. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A BLESSING YEAR!
Owh...by the way...happy gunpla-ing and hope your collection this year will grows! Thanks for stop by ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment