Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kit Review : HG 1/144 GPB-X80-30F Beginning 30 Gundam(New)

I already posted this topic about weeks ago and I don't have a clear images of this kit review. Now, I'll bring you guys some more clear images and review of the kit from Hacchaka. Wanna get this awesome kit? You can order HERE. Price : 1,963yen.
Front view with(out) I Field Barrier

 Rear view with(out) I Field Barrier

 Head/face-hmmm....looks like the V-fin bigger than a usual V-fin
 Chest
 Skrit
 Shoulder/arm
 Leg/feet
 Weapons
 Actions/gimmicks



Seems like this version is much more better than the 1st one. I like the extra blue clear parts and the I Field Barrier (the green clear parts). Info and more images at Hacchaka. Technical and specs can be found HERE. Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment