Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WIP1 : Kyrios Trans Am - Head

Last night I start to built my HG 1/144 Gundam Kyrios Trans Am mode. 1st, I built the head. The plastic quite good. After I cut the parts from the runners, I start to encounter problems. The problem is :
1. The face and the chin cannot fit in well, I have to press harder coz it's too tight.
2. I try to used the foil sticker of the eyes but it seems not to stick on the eyes. I tried to cut it but it's just a failure. So, I decide to paint the eye with my florescence green and black marker. Done!
3. I also try to stick to head sticker and it also failed! Actually I accidentally ruin the sticker ^^; So, I change the trans am sticker to a glittering sticker. I used the hand phone sticker.
4. Head clear parts, it is toooooooo loooosssseeeeee. Tend to fall off from both side 'ear'.
5. V-fin, dont fit in correctly.

Well, this is the images of the head and some material I used.
This is the sticker I bought earlier, it's a phone sticker ^^
 Hah, this is the clear part that I told, easily fall off, have to glue this part :)
 The phone sticker fits in nicely and it's looks good to me :)
 This is the head, I painted the eyes. There's still a gab between the two plastics.
 This is the marker I've told you earlier.

Well, that's all for the head unit WIP and today I planned to built the body. Any suggestion or comment, don't hesitate to leave it on the comment section. Till my next WIP post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment