Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WIP3 : HG Throne Drei

Hi, after I primed my kit with black spray can color, I took a few parts of the kit and make experiment with it and I sprayed it with green color. I didn't prime the rifle, and it's in the original white color. The outcome is a bit different. Primed with black part, the green color looks more dark than the part without the black primed. This kit haven't finish it's repaint/recolor process but I just can't wait to see the result (so, impatient! :P) so I just snap fitted the kit and it's kind of good in the color scheme but need more contrast. Just too much black! So, have to think the color scheme again ^^ Here's some images of the kit.



 Below are the images of the kit that I snap fitted earlier. Looks very glossy black right?




 Below is the different color tone (green) with/without prime. These images can't really tell, but in reality you can see the differences.

Stay tuned for more of this kit WIP. Do C&C in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment