Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP4 : Kyrios Trans Am - Leg, feet, waist - Final

This is the last WIP for the HG Kyrios Trans Am mode. I assembled all the parts such legs, feet, waist and finished the kit. For the previous WIP, do click this link, WIP1, WIP2 and WIP3. For the last part, I also did not encounter any problem. This is great even tough it's just a bootleg. The problem for this kit is :
1. Head - the V-fin did not fit well to the head. Clear parts at the ear always fall off.
2. Body - the body is just too heavy for the leg to make the kit stand. So, I decided to put it at the gundan base. Another problem is clear part for the chest, also easily fall off.
3. Feet - the feet is just too loose and it cannot stand the weight of the body, huh~~ cant make the kit stand by itself :(
Alright, enough for the babbling, here's the images of the WIP and the finished kit.
Feet


 Rifle
 Shield/Claw


 Waist/skirt



Legs

 Finished kit, I'm just lazy to make more pose/gimmick coz this kit kind of 'fragile' ^^;
Front view





 Head, chest and skirt
 Rear view



 Shield
 Over all, this kit doesn't give me a hard problem. It's just a simple problem that I can overcome. For your information, I only snap fitted the kit, panel lining, color the eyes and didn't do any modification except for some parts, I change the original sticker and use mine. Anyway, thanks for viewing and if there's any suggestion, do leave your comment ^^ till next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment