Monday, June 13, 2011

Gundam AGE, info and new images

As I browse looking for information about the new series of gundam anime, I found that Gundam Guy got alot of info in his blog. So, I decided to share the same info about the new gundam series. I'm only read the articles for a quick glance. Roughly what I understand about the gundam is, the main gundam in the series is of course the AGE gundam. Seems like the AGE gundam can 'switch' it ability to martial art type, speed(ninja) type and the name would chage to Gundam AGE-1 TITUS for the martial art type and Gundam AGE-1 SPALLOW for the speed type. I cant wait to watch this series as the OO gundam already long ended. I also watched the 1st promo of the anime series in Youtube and looks promising. Well, you'll understand what I meant after you watched the 1st promo video ^^ this is some of the images that I got from Gundam Guy.
 Every gundam fans out there would know this promo image :)
 The gunpla kit that will be out sooner


 All the images below shows some data of the Gundam AGE
Gundam AGE-1
 Gundam AGE-1 TITUS
 Gundam AGE-1 SPALLOW
 GENOACE (RGM tye in this anime series)
 This is the UE(Unknown Enemy) and the gundam will fight this thing
This is the AGE device
Here is the video promo of the Gundam AGE anime series:

My previous post about this rumors HERE. Do browse G.G also for more info. I will post any info from this series. Stay tuned ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment