Sunday, June 12, 2011

KYANIME, Ended today

This event ended today and I managed to come, as a passerby... I met some of my friends on the Sarawak Gunpla Meisters (SGM) some of them I already knew and some I just met. I'm a little bit disappointed to myself because I cant spend a bit longer of my time to know each other. What makes me more disappointed is I didn't snap any photo of the gunpla. I only manage to snap the group from the 1st floor. I thought I would go to the booth again, but I didn't. I went to the car park, start my car's engine and drove away from the place...after a while, I remembered that I forgot to snap photos of the event...huh~~well, what passed is passed. Just enjoy the photo below. Some of the photo belonged to my fellow friend of SGM and bloggers.


 Look! Who's that?try to hide eh?
 All the photo below belonged to Fabian and Sie Liang.




These is the link that the Kyanime photo I took. LINK1, LINK2 and I would like to apologize to both of them for using their photo without permission. Sorry ^^

2 comments:

  1. Aku jadi mangsa cameramen huhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok la ya...da juak souce of images aku...huhuhu...x sgka booth SGM smpei ke jepon.."Sarawak Ganpuramaisutazu" cool juak nama ya...

    ReplyDelete