Sunday, June 5, 2011

KYANIME 2011 In Kuching!

For those who know anime, they definitely know about this convention. It is just around the corner, I mean It will be held at Hills Spring Kuching, not far from Pullman Kuching Hotel . I may come to the convention and I'm hoping it will be a great way to convey what's the meaning of anime. I will try my best to participate as on the same date and day I got something important to do. There will be also a Gunpla kit exhibition during the convention. Hope those who will come to the convention learned something new. The venue and time as below :
TIME : FRIDAY, JUNE 10 2011 AT  2PM - JUNE 12 2011 AT 9PM
VENUE : HILLS SHOPPING MALL, KUCHING.


Come and join the fun. As far as I concern, a few of my fellow blogger will attend this convention like Sarawak Gunota, Souji Shinogane and some others fellow friend also coming to this event, especiall the Sarawak Gunpla Meisters (SGM). For those who registered under Sarawak Blogger, you can get a pass for this event so that you can easily walk around and do an interview and blog about it. More info HERE. Anyway, thanks for dropping by ^^



1 comment:

  1. Too bad I'll miss it. I'll be staying at Pullman for my trip this time but only will be there on 24 June T-T

    ReplyDelete