Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ending of Ngee Khiong's blog?

I browse Ngee Khiong yesterday to seek some new info so that I can share and get a little bit of knowledge from him. Surprisingly, there's a post that saying his gonna end his blog on 1 Oct 2010 which is yesterday. As I read what he wrote on the Prelude to the Ending, he's actually want to end his blog September last year. I am so sad to hear this new as Ngee Khiong is my best info updater. I enjoyed the info that he posted on his blog a lot. I was hoping that he can continue his blog. I would browse his blog 5-10 times everyday as his blog is my main resources of information. Seems that Ngee Khiong is deeply disappointed and this lead him to end his blog. "The truth is, I'm extremely disappointed with the development of the Gundam and Gunpla community as I see it now, so tired I don't want to share my interest in Gundam and Gunpla anymore on this blog" - as he said. 
I don't wanna talk too much, you guys can click the write up here. I am very thankful to Ngee Khiong for all the info that he's  posted and I know the ending of this blog will make me sad so as others blogger who frequently seeking info from Ngee Khiong. 

If I could, I would like to say : "Mr. Ngee Khiong, please don't end your blog now, I know that you disappointed and just leave it aside. Help those who need your info and knowledge in this blogging so called Gunpla Enthusiast. I know that your blog can go further and maybe one day your blog will become the most famous blog of gunpla info, who know right?" Well, I can't hold you from your decision to end your blog and I'm respect your decision, but I'm hoping that you can continue your thought/info about gunpla. Thank for the info that you provide all this long to all of us. Thank you again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment