Thursday, October 28, 2010

HGUC 1/144 Knight Sinanju?

Amazed with the recently posted topic on guNjap, the HGUC Knight Sinanju. Looks great in this silver color! I don't know whether this sinanju is officially produce by Bandai. If it's true, it would be a hot kit for all! I think this kit is just moded by someone and repaint it to silver. I managed to find the original source of these images. I read the article in glance and from what I understand, the lance that the sinanju holding is from GN-XIII and as I thought, this is just a REMODELING of the original HGUC Sinanju. Click here for the original source. Well, these are the images.

 GN-XIII Lance that I told you, and look at the lance that the sinanju holding, it is the same lance right?








Looks stunning rite? Wanna one, grab 1 HGUC Sinanju, make your modification and repaint it like the picture above ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment