Friday, October 15, 2010

HG 1/144 GBP Beginning Gundam Review by Hacchaka

I may be late for this kit's review, but for me it's okay coz I think I should post this topic. Hacchaka already reviewed this kit on 27th Sept last month. This kit already out and you guys can get one as your collection! Don't wanna waste much time babbling...so, here's the images of the kit:
Actions/Gimmicks







 Claw like beam saber
 The shield can store another 3 beam saber
 Shield
 Beam Rifle?
 All beam saber can be put on at the back pack
 New feet design?
 Leg
 Arm
 Skirt
 Chest
 Head

 Beam light V fin?? :P
 Rear View
Front View
Overall preview is 8/10...kind of like this kit :) Credit to guNjap coz reminding of this kit...if not, I would totally forget about this poor guy... ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment